🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Give feedback to client" goes to the wrong s...
Page options
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

"Give feedback to client" goes to the wrong screen

This is the third time in a week that this has happened to me - I get an email saying "Your contract has ended" and prompting me to leave feedback for the client. But when I click on the green "Give feedback" button, it takes me to a screen that says, "Are you sure you want to allow the client to change their feedback?" I'm sure that I do not want to allow this and didn't request it, so why isn't the link taking me to the "leave feedback" page instead? See attached screen captures.

(Another freelancer reported something similar in the forum yesterday, but it didn't sound like they were having this exact problem, so I thought I'd start a new thread.)

give_feedback.pngwrong_screen.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Christine,

Could you share the Contract ids and the emails you`ve received with me via PM so that I can investigate this further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Christine,

Could you share the Contract ids and the emails you`ve received with me via PM so that I can investigate this further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
atlinguist
Community Member

Yes, I also got that page. Twice. But both times it was for very old contracts (e.g. from 2017; we now have 2021), so maybe that has something to do with it. A bit unfortunate because I could hardly remember working for that client, LOL.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths