cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hours worked" on profile not updating

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
1 of 18

Is anyone else experiencing a problem where their total hours worked (on their profile) hasn't been updated for over a week?

I've already reached the 1000-hour milestone (yay!), but it's not reflecting. However, I noticed that the correct number is showing on the "logged out" version of my profile.

I did contact customer support a while ago and they said it's a bug that they're working on. But I haven't really seen any other complaints about this so is it just an isolated incident?

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
2 of 18

Yes, albeit on  smaller scale! I've also had two messages from hourly clients asking why it's taking so long for them to pay me, and should they speak to customer service (No!) about it. Didn't the odesk upper-managment's parents tell them as children that if you fiddle with something too much you'll break it? 

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
3 of 18

Funny enough, I've also had the same issue with two hourly contracts. The clients are concerned that they haven't been billed yet - and one had to reverse a bonus payment he issued me after he realized that he'd be billed automatically!

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
4 of 18

I wonder how much revenue odesk has lost through departed freelancers and clients switching to other methods of contracting work while they throw the baby out with the bathwater to get their $10 a month?

As a low-mid level contracter who relies on getting at least 5 fixed-rate jobs a week, I'm also convinced that Blofeld's Fabio's 'vision' is slowing the posting rate down to a crawl too, meaning even less work for those who haven't yet given up completely.

Sanjeev S Member Since: Jun 16, 2015
5 of 18

Same here, it has been over two weeks now. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 18

Hi Sanjeev and Ian,

There is a known issue with profile hours not updating automatically. I have followed up with the team and forwarded your reports to them. We apologize for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Artem G Member Since: Apr 5, 2017
7 of 18

Hello
I have a known issue with profile hours not updating automatically,

could you update it for my profile please?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 18

Hi Artem,

I'll ask our team to take a look at why the hours you logged aren't being displayed on your profile and share more information with you directly.

Community Guru
Ian David John E Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
9 of 18

Yes the same here! Upworks brokenness continues on so many levels!!!!

Jose P Member Since: Oct 27, 2016
10 of 18

By the way, this bug doesn't seem to be fixed 2-1/2 years later. I've had the same problem recently. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS