🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Load more jobs" button not working
Page options
hashtag_growth
Community Member

"Load more jobs" button not working

Is anyone facing this issue of "load more jobs" button "disappearing" after click?

I have been facing this issue since yesterday & the behaviour is very erratic. It works a couple of times till you move to page 2 or 3 & then on click it disappears.

I have tried clearing my browser cache, have also tried using another browser - but nothing helps

Anyone else facing this as well?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with the Load more jobs button has been fixed and your feeds should be loading properly now. This thread has now been closed from further replies. If you're still experiencing issues, please consider using a different browser.

Thanks you for your patience while we were getting this addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prashant,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have been facing the same problem please can you help ? Thank you, best regards.Umut

Hi Umut,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello!
I have the same problem from today. I scroll down the page and after clicking on 'Show more jobs', nothing happens, the button disappears and shows nothing. This is strange.
Help)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Dmytro,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am getting a similar error message:  Sorry, we couldn't load your feed.  Please retry.  Retry does not solve the problem.

I am getting the same message. It started yesterday. Could someone please help me troubleshoot?

Thanks!

Hi Goran, my problem has not been solving yet. I have been not facing that problem since signing up for my upwork subscription. However, I've been encountering this problem lately " I scroll down the page and after clicking on 'Show more jobs', nothing happens, the button disappears and shows nothing. ". I don't think that problem is a problem with my computer system, because I have not had this problem for about 25 days. Working on upwork like this is not enjoyable. Could you please solve that problem ? Thank you, best regards.

Hi Umut,

I checked and it looks like one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with the issue you are experiencing. 

You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

This has been happening to me all day,  how do I fix it?

Hi Julie,

Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Could you please try this troubleshooting step and please let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b69a582f
Community Member

I've had this problem for three days as well. Different devices, different internet locations and clearing cache does not work.

Hi, yes I have done those things and it's happening on my tablet and my laptop. I have received a message from Support that they are working on it, thanks for your help! 🙂

I am having issues with the jobs loading.  Seeing the same ones over and over.

Is this an Upwork issue, and is there someone from support that can have the issue resolved as it seems to be happening with a lot of accounts.

jamespro94
Community Member

It seems upwork has been experiencing a glitch as regards job feed update since yesterday.
nastena8610
Community Member

Hi

I am facing the same issue since the last 3 days. 

Hi Anastasia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Keeps happening to me as well.

Hi Goran. I'm experiencing an issue as well. When I click on the "load more jobs" button I get "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry"

Upwork is very slow. I get a message that there are more jobs for my feed but they don't show up and I keep getting that message. I also can't access my profile.

Hi All,

I'd like to let you know that our engineers are aware of the issues with the Load more jobs button at the bottom of the Job Feed page and the error that appears when clicking on it. They are currently investigating it and working to address this issue as soon as possible. 

We appreciate your patience while this is getting fixed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi. I have problem. My job feed is showing "Find projects more quickly and easily - run and save a search to see interesting projects here". How to fix this. Thanks.

I am having the same issue and I cleared my cache and refreshed and tried the usual stuff.

Is UpWork having loading issues or is this specific?

Hi Mohamad,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
55d24a1d
Community Member

Same problem here starting 3-days ago.  All browsers (3), all platforms (3), cleared cache and cookies, log-out, log-in.

I have the same problem, opened a ticked but no reply.

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with the Load more jobs button has been fixed and your feeds should be loading properly now. This thread has now been closed from further replies. If you're still experiencing issues, please consider using a different browser.

Thanks you for your patience while we were getting this addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
writers47
Community Member

Helllo, 

The past two days I've been trying to scroll through the job board, but once I get to the bottom and click on the "Load More Jobs" button I get an error message "Sorry we couldn't load your feed, please retry."

I have tried it on the mobile app, downloaded/redownloaded the app, tried on Chrome and Safari, clear cache and cookies, and no luck. 

Does anyone know how I can fix this? 

Same for me. Was gonna post it on the forum but you beat me to it. Happens in my browsers and in the Upwork App.

I'm having the same issue.  I cannot   "load more."  So anything I've missed, I've  missed.

Same here. Different computers, different internet, same problem no matter where I try. They've opened a ticket for me but since I seem not to be the only person it might be an Upwork thing. Hopefully it is fixed soon!!
alisha-ober
Community Member

I'm having this problem as well. Since yesterday. I've cleared my cache and cookies, I've tried 3 different browsers, and the mobile app is doing this as well. Is there any other solution for this?

I am also facing same problem 😞

morrey4
Community Member

Is anyone else having issues with the same jobs loading when selecting "load more jobs" button?  I scroll through the jobs and when I hit the load more, the same jobs show up again.  I keep scrolling and keep seeing the same thing.  Plus, the jobs I see are not what I am used to seeing and don't relate to my skills and I don't have any filters on.  Need help?

Since today morning (24th March 2021) I have the same issue. When I click on 'load more jobs' the same jobs appear as previously.

sparkesusan
Community Member

For some reason the proposal letter box is about half the size as usual (yes, I've done a hard boot of the computer).  The download more jobs button doesn't work either.

1b09a7e5
Community Member

My job feed is not updating. Before that, i was seeing lots of new jobs on my job feed page, and today i am just having a small amount of jobs. What can be the reason behind this?

8ae444bf
Community Member

Hey, I am also facing this problem on both (laptop and phone). I am unable to see my feed there is a message appears (Find projects more quickly and easily - run and save a search to see interesting projects here). Please help me. Thank you

parth-taneja
Community Member

Load More Jobs button doesn't work.

When I click this button, "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry" this alert display.

Please help me with this problem.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members