🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Load more jobs" button not working
Page options
hashtag_growth
Community Member

"Load more jobs" button not working

Is anyone facing this issue of "load more jobs" button "disappearing" after click?

I have been facing this issue since yesterday & the behaviour is very erratic. It works a couple of times till you move to page 2 or 3 & then on click it disappears.

I have tried clearing my browser cache, have also tried using another browser - but nothing helps

Anyone else facing this as well?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with the Load more jobs button has been fixed and your feeds should be loading properly now. This thread has now been closed from further replies. If you're still experiencing issues, please consider using a different browser.

Thanks you for your patience while we were getting this addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64

I am also facing the same issue.

b69a582f
Community Member

I'm having trouble too. I keep getting feed could not load, popping up. I can't see anything past the first page. I was a little glad to see this, and it's not just me. 

narfae
Community Member

Hi 🙂 Every time I try to load my feed I get 'Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry.' It's been like this all day, unfortunately. How can I fix this? It's like this on both mobile and my laptop, I have tried logging out and in, and cookies do not seem to be the issue, either 😕

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephanie,

It looks like you do not have any searches saved in your feed. You can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
narfae
Community Member

I have added search specifications and no change, unfortunately. That may
not be the issue?
narfae
Community Member

Hi, that doesn't seem to be the issue, unfortunately 😕 Perhaps it is a site problem? I've tried a lot. It's been this way for a couple of days now.

muhammadms363
Community Member

Hi community,

I have some issue in the Upwork website. New jobs are not showing to me and when time passed out then that jobs showing to me. I even change the web browser and refresh it again and again but the issue remains same.

So kindly help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks.

2df7a2dc
Community Member

It has been two days since it first occurred. It happened to the web-based Upwork as well as to iPhone Upwork App. So I assume it is my account problem. Please help solve the problem. Thank you.

load_more_jobs.png

Same problem...

wborde
Community Member

Hey, I get an error message when I click on teh "load more jobs" button.  It says "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry" I tried all browsers and still getting the same error message.  is anyone having the same problem?

I reported it  to  Upwork's  support team.    They opened a ticket this morning.

jetoomey
Community Member

I can not get past the first page of Job Listings. When I click "load More" all I get is "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry"

bell_chase
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I have emailed support and cleared my cache, restarted my browser, tried a different browser, used incognito mode. Nothing has worked. 

Hi there!

I am also having a similar issue with the Jobs feed. Doesn't load new jobs and sometimes the "Load more" button disappears. This is happening for more than a month already. Just like you, I tried everything (clear cache, incognito mode, another browser, etc.), and nothing helps. My case has been escalated 2 times to the Technical support team and still, I cannot work properly on the platform.  In the beginning, I was also thinking that there are just fewer jobs posted but it turns out that maybe only particular accounts have this issue. I hope that someday they will be able to fix these bugs and that we can work normally. 

Good luck! 

a_skolits
Community Member

I am getting this error message today. Opened Upwork in a different browser (Safari vs. Chrome), and still no success. Clicking "Retry" has not fixed it.
Thanks!

"Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry"

I have been getting the same thing for a day now

ea097835
Community Member

Till the day before my job feed was working correct.

But yesterday I found out that more than 20 jobs were displayed and when the new job was posted the new job button said that "There are new jobs. Click to see next 20."

Before I couldn't see this button while I didn't refresh the browser.
And when I click this button for showing new jobs, the text of button is same while I click several times.

And each time the text is "There are new jobs. Click to see next 20."

philschoen
Community Member

Same thing happening to me

crod26
Community Member

I can't load my job feed on the app. it tells me to retry. I have uninstall and reinstalled it, I have clear the cache. Idk what else to do.
9387be10
Community Member

Hello Team,

Hope you guys are doing great. I have been seeing a bug since last two days. In the job feed , after sometime there comes a line "Click here to see first 20 jobs " (not the exact line). When you click on that there is no job shown on the feed.

Previously , it will only be seen if there is a new job posted. I guess something wrong on with upwork job feed. 

I have checked with friends , they reported the same. link attached a short video please have a look 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you once again for such an amazing team

Shahbaz

ajpenny
Community Member

I have also had this problem. I also noticed that when you go to the bottom and hit "Load More Jobs" it comes up with a "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry" message.

lisa_m_steinberg
Community Member

For several days when I selected "Load More Jobs" I would get a 504 Gateway Error.

Now that has been resolved but when I select "Load More Jobs" the same dozen jobs recycle and display again.

69e6cb3b
Community Member

Hi,For two days when ever I logged in to Upwork my news feed show new job posting but they don't changed, I refreshed my job feed for an hour repeatedly but same job remains on first.Please help me to solve this issue.Thanks
69e6cb3b
Community Member

I need your help regarding job loading. Because when ever I logged in Upwork it shows new jobs but no new jobs after refreshing the page many time even for 2 to 3 hour same jobs remains in my feed And no new job appears.
Thanks

My problem seems fixed.    I received an email from Upwork telling me to use another browser other than Chrome, as it seemed to be a  conflict with a Chrome extension.  Or turn off all the Chrome extensions before using the Upwork site.

I decided to check one more time before resorting to such measures...    Fired up my Chrome browser loaded with all my normal extensions, went to the jobpage, clicked on "load more jobs"...''

It worked just fine!  No problem.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members