cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Job Feed" doesn't work

littlepumpkin
Xiaodan Z Member Since: Oct 20, 2013
1 of 17
This morning the "My Job Feed" doesn't work well on Odesk. I cannot see any job posting. It shows "Oops, looks like we don't know enough about you to recommend specific jobs. Tell us more about yourself by adding information to your profile and start applying to jobs". Is there anyone else who has the same problem?
rolandofgilead
Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
2 of 17
...same here. Probably it's just a bug... it happened before, usually they get it fixed within a couple of hours or less.
“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
littlepumpkin
Xiaodan Z Member Since: Oct 20, 2013
3 of 17
Yes. This happened to me before as well. Hope Odesk will fix it soon.
dudettenatalija
Natalija Natasa P Member Since: Feb 19, 2015
4 of 17

''My job feed'' stopped working last night.  I can't see any job posting. It shows "Oops, looks like we don't know enough about you to recommend specific jobs. Tell us more about yourself by adding information to your profile and start applying to jobs". Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

jm_chloe06
Ace Contributor
Jeremy Maria L Member Since: Jul 24, 2013
5 of 17

Same here and it's been 2 days now and its still not working. Hope it will be fixed ASAP

ago_g
Community Guru
Santiago G Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
6 of 17

Exact same thing here for 2 days now. Seems the searching and everything else still works.

I sent a ticket about it. I'm still waiting for a reply. Let's see if they fix it soon.

garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
7 of 17

Hi Santiago,

I just posted a note here. We're aware of the issue affecting the Job Feed and are working on resolving it asap.

ago_g
Community Guru
Santiago G Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
8 of 17

Just checked it a while ago. It's working now.

fitzberg
Ace Contributor
Caroline A Member Since: Dec 26, 2014
9 of 17

Yes it is.. Im a designer and most of my job feeds now about managing teams and website developing LOL

but it doesnt really annoys me since i just have to click on specific fields i want

garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
10 of 17

Thanks for checking back Santiago and Caroline.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS