🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "No Feedback Given"
Page options
meagan-reiman
Community Member

"No Feedback Given"

Hi! I'm new to upwork and I just landed my first job. My client left me a very kind review but it doesn't seem to be showing up on my profile. I am concerned because it says "No feedback given". I assume that statement could impact the potential for future jobs negatively...? Can anyone help? Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Meagan R wrote:

Hi! I'm new to upwork and I just landed my first job. My client left me a very kind review but it doesn't seem to be showing up on my profile. I am concerned because it says "No feedback given". I assume that statement could impact the potential for future jobs negatively...? Can anyone help? Thank you!

When you have left feedback for your client their feedback will show within a couple or so days.

Congratulations on your successful first contract.

oh ok! Thank you!

Did it display? I am also having the same problem

Hi Prince,

Could you please send us more information about the problem you are experiencing? I checked and it seems that the feedback for your recently closed contract is already showing on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How long does it take for feedback to change from "no feedback given" to the one the client actually left.

You can try forcing a refresh of your profile by editing something in it. You don't even need to change anything. I just click thr pen symbol to edit my overview, then click Save, and then reload the page in my browser. It works every time for me. 

wow, I tried that and it worked. Thanks much !

Why do we have to keep asking questions like this? Upwork should inform us instead of being mysterious. Tell us what to expect (and why does it take "a couple of days or so" to get rewarded with something already submitted?)! It's the same with Closing a job. My clients don't know they are supposed to do this, so the job sits completed and unpaid. Come on, Upwork. Show us how it's done properly.

attic912213
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Client said she left feedback for every job but i did not get feedback for last 3 jobs from the same client. Other client's reviews are showing fine. i tried the force refreshing trick but it did not work for me. Can anyone help me pls ? TIA

Hi Attiq,

I checked this and your client should be able to provide feedback for your contracts once you use the "Enable Clients to Change Feedback" feature. Please check this help article for more information on how you can do this.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths