🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Recommended" not bringing up recent job post...
Page options
alison_chidi
Community Member

"Recommended" not bringing up recent job posts

Hi, for 3 days, I have noticed that my "recommended feed" does not display recent job posts. The job posts there are 3 days plus old job posts, and my "feed" shows me random job posts (most of them are not matching with my skills). I see web design/development, virtual assistant, App development, etc. Can this be corrected?
Thanks.

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alison,

You won't be able to edit the Recommended tab, but you can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine-tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Your saved searches also influence your Recommended jobs and saving more related searches may improve the recommendations overtime.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alison,

You won't be able to edit the Recommended tab, but you can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine-tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Your saved searches also influence your Recommended jobs and saving more related searches may improve the recommendations overtime.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths