Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Resolved" issues

Community Guru
Claudia Z Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
11 of 16

It looks "fixed" for me too. Thanks!

Does it represent the % for all time or is it for the last 12 months? It shows 66% on upwork ... but on elance repeat clients 83%  past 12 months and 59% all time.

I suppose the percentage may not be accurate since my work history its not fully migrated on upwork?

P.S. Why isnt the long-term percentage visible to clients in the profile? In some cases I'd find the repeat clients rate more important then it is the JS score.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 16

Hi Claudia,

On Upwork % of long-term clients metric is for the last 12 months. In other words, of the clients you’ve worked with in the last year, this metric shows the % of clients you work with for at least three months.

Also note that long-term client rate contributes to the Job Success score, since we assume the contract is successful if the client continues rehiring the freelancer or offering new tasks. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Claudia Z Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
13 of 16

Thank you Valeria!
I understand the "long-term client rate contributes to the Job Success score" however the JS score is a more complex algorithm that in some cases does not truly reflect anything that you can base your decision on hiring someone.

I have a 100% recommend rate and 100% JS score. As a freelancer all these are great. Thanks!

But from a client's point I found the repeat rate to be an indicator I can use in deciding who to hire.

Another indicator was the total number of jobs vs the number of feedbacks received. Upwork does not display a total number of feedbacks received.

The date the freelancer joined the website vs jobs completed is another indicator.

Ok, maybe i was doing in my mind my own score based on the profile information and my needs ... all these may be reflected in the JS score but it may be more helpful to a client to know the repeat rate or the number of feedbacks received which is no twilight math.

Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
14 of 16

That seems to be fixed. Now all I need is to get my complete work history copied across, instead of just 50 items.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
15 of 16

@fergus M wrote:

That seems to be fixed. Now all I need is to get my complete work history copied across, instead of just 50 items.

Unfortunately that doesn't seem very likely. You might want to read this thread:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Member-Discussions/Only-50-jobs/m-p/105646#U105646 

Ace Contributor
Pia M Member Since: Feb 26, 2015
16 of 16

My experience regarding CS has been very positive and can't find anything to complain; both from a freelancer- and a client point of view. All my requests have been answered promptly, even rapid.

Is there any logic?

I'm yet to getting my Elance-profile migrated to UpWork, hope it'll boost my profile rather than getting things sour..

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS