cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Responsiveness" Score... I Can't See It

sephiroth_m75
Andrew B Member Since: Feb 11, 2011
1 of 11
I remember reading a while ago that we were going to get a responsiveness score on our profiles. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there anywhere I can go to see it?
whogg72
Community Guru
William H Member Since: Dec 2, 2013
2 of 11
into your profile - but it took me more than two months to get a score...
t-hall
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
3 of 11
I clicked on you profile and do not see any area that shows a score of any kind? Where is it located?
whogg72
Community Guru
William H Member Since: Dec 2, 2013
4 of 11
I can see it, but don't know if others can...:(
t-hall
Community Guru
5 of 11
Can you pls screen shot it and post? I don't see on mine either
david_gregory
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
6 of 11
The responsiveness score only shows after you get a certain amount of invites. I think it might go away after a while if you don't get invites as well. I know I had a responsiveness score of "responds quickly" but it never showed on my profile. I could only see it when I clicked edit profile. But that's gone now and instead it says my responsiveness score will be calculated once I've received a few more invites. So I guess if you don't get any invites for a while, the score disappears. Other people seem to get a lot more invites than I do. I don't even get the spam invites. I don't think this site likes me much.:)
t-hall
Community Guru
7 of 11
Ah! Thanks! Found it while editing the profile. "Replies within a day" 🙂
david_gregory
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
8 of 11
I just checked my profile again and my responsiveness score is back. It's at replies within the day as well. I'm positive it wasn't there a few days ago though. A few days ago, it said my responsiveness score would be calculated once I received a few more invites. Of course, I just turned down an invite yesterday so that might of had something to do with it. Although I still don't see it anywhere on my profile when I click view profile. Does this mean that clients can't see it?
t-hall
Community Guru
9 of 11
Good question. I'll create a bogus private job and invite you to find out
t-hall
Community Guru
10 of 11
Did not see anything about responsiveness at all when inviting you after a search. Was hoping to see if it appears after you were in the queue... maybe you need to apply for a job for it to appear? Couldn't reply to your message.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS