🐈
» Forums » Support » "Review" not shown in my profile
Page options
ogunsanya-temito
Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

A client just dropped a feedback for me now after our contract ended and it’s showing no feedback on my profile. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Temitope,

I see that your contract was ended today. In general, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. 

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Upwork

View solution in original post

570 REPLIES 570
hamna78
Community Member

Hi, my latest  project is completed. But still "Review" not shown in my profile. I can see "Review" from contract. Waiting for your help.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamna,

I generated your profile and your feedback is now showing on your profile as well. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem again.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Issa,

I`ve generated your profile manually as well, if your feedback is still not showing on your profile please send me a PM with your contract ID or title. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

I've same problem again! My hours are also dissapeared!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamna,

Please reach out to me via PM with more details so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Done!

Do Reply!

hamna78
Community Member

thank you!

aribdee
Community Member

Previous work feedback is not showing. I believe this did not happen in upwork way back few years ago.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arib,

I just generated your profile manually if your feedback is still not showing on your profile please send me the Contract ID or client name via PM (Click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
muhammada33
Community Member

Hi there everyone ! I was hired on hourly job by an Upwork plus client on Friday. Only thing different was that client did not interview me and he sent me the offer directly. I accepted the offer and started working. By now I have worked 4 hours regarding that particular milestone and my Profile hours are increased by 4 but the job itself is not showing on my profile. Neither is the total number of jobs increasing (stays 22 although it should be 23) . I know that the weekly time is reviewed every sunday and I have recieved the notification that "the work week has been ended" one but the job didn't show on my profile. Also my total earnings should be $1k+ now but I think that too is halted because of this job. Kindly help me out here. Regards, Muhammad Ans

Hi Muhammad,

In order for a contract to be shown on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week.
Please be patient for a few more hours and if your contract is not listed on your profile send me a PM with your contract ID. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am facing the same problem as mentioned above. I have completed an hours-based job. After completing the job, the hours increased in my profile, but after some time again it appeared to be the old hours' completion. And the job also does not appear in my profile not even in the "total jobs" and my earnings also do not update with this job completion. Please help me with this query.

Advance Thanks.

Adeba R wrote: And the job also does not appear in my profile not even in the "total jobs" bar. Please help me with this query.

Contracts start showing on profiles after there has been payment.

That means, any contracts that started and ended last week will not be visible until after the client has been billed and charged. This happens every Monday afternoon UTC, and the contract should appear within 24 or so hours afterwards.

Adeba R wrote:

Hello, I am facing the same problem as mentioned above. .

Then the same answer applies... Did you see the answer?

Yes, I have read the answer. Alright, I will wait for it. Thank you.

psedrak
Community Member

Hello!

I just completed a project through my agency but the client feedback seems to be only reflected on the agency profile while my freelancer profile says that the client did not leave a feedback.

How can this issue be solved?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the feedback is already showing on your freelancer profile. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My clients leave feedback to me and i give feedback to my clients is well but feedback is not showing on my profile.

Hi Faizan,

I can see that the feedback for each contract you've completed is showing on your profile. Are you not seeing this on your end? If so, can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies and let us know if the issue persists? 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
anthonymaingi
Community Member

Hi guys,

I completed my latest job and ended the contract. I left feedback for the client and they also left some for me. I can see the feedback on my jobs area but it has not been updated on my profile for the last few days. Please let me know if there is something i am missing or should do.

Thanks in advance

I am having same issue.

I completed 3 jobs and but the profile shows only one.

Do I have to wait more?

The issue was solved at the moment.

Hi Antony,

I checked your profile, and it looks like the recently ended contract is already showing in your profile. Could you please check again? Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issue, completed jobs are not being added to my profile after the contract is closed out

hello the client left the feedback but my profile shows no feedback give

a_lipsey
Community Member

dat d wrote:

hello the client left the feedback but my profile shows no feedback give

If he just left the feedback today it can take up to 24 hours to show on your profile, and JSS won't update for 2 weeks. Give it a day. 

Hi Dat,

I'd like to confirm that the review is already showing on your profile. Could you please check again? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Jonathan B wrote:

I am having the same issue, completed jobs are not being added to my profile after the contract is closed out

It can take a few hours, even up to 24. If it hasn't been a full day, then wait until it has, THEN ask again. 

Hi Jonathan,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract is already showing on your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Johanna, thank you for the reply. The issue has been corrected. 

6eb435ab
Community Member

Hey! My feedback is showing only when i view it thru my own profile. But when i view it thru a different profile, I don't see any jobs. (My payment was completed yesterday and contract ended a few days back)

IMG_20220901_103325.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-01-10-33-35-995_com.upwork.android.apps.main~2.jpg

Hi Yusra,

Thank you for your message. The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in the visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
769e6596
Community Member

Hi, there's some still feedback and jobs that are  not showing on my public profile, can Upwrok have that updated please? thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mangalsumeet
Community Member

Hi, recent completed project feedback still not showing on profile as well some other feed back are still not showing, also projet still showing in running state. 

another thing i want to know more about feedback on running projects

Hi Sumeet,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

Regarding your questions about the feedback on running contracts. Are you referring to Mid-Contract Feedback? If so please know that with Mid-Contract Feedback, a client can choose to leave public feedback for a freelancer before a contract has ended. 

A client can choose to proactively provide Mid-Contract Feedback, or a freelancer can request feedback from the client. The contract must meet this criteria:

• 30 days have passed since the contract started
  • There was payment on the contract in the previous 30 days
  • The client has not provided feedback in the last 30 days

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
growmyretail
Community Member

Hello!

So, recently came back to UW and finished a job this week.

Situation:

Started the job on Monday, finished it today. An hourly contract.
The client gave me also feedback etc. so all that I can see in my archive of closed contracts.

but I cannot find it on my public profile anywhere among the other completed jobs.

I was wondering why? I kinda think because that would be added to my profile maybe end of the week? Or was there a timing when UW refreshes basically your profile to add your latest finished jobs?

I really forgot.

Pieter B wrote:

Started the job on Monday, finished it today. An hourly contract.
The client gave me also feedback etc. so all that I can see in my archive of closed contracts.

but I cannot find it on my public profile anywhere among the other completed jobs.
I was wondering why?

Contracts will not show on the profile until payment has been made. 

Hourly contracts are billed to the client on Monday after the the work week has ended, so whatever was logged this work-week will not be charged until Monday and won't show on your profile until after the client was successfully charged.

Why would it matter?

Ahhhh!!!

No it won't matter too much. I just forgot how it goes again. Was more of seeking clarification.
Just noticing it because I was revamping my profile.

Just forgot how certain processes on UW work. My memory sometimes acts like a true goldfish Smiley Very Happy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths