cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Screenshot coming soon"

Highlighted
Jessica J Member Since: May 25, 2016
31 of 45

I am also having this problem today. It has been a few hours since I did the work. I'm worried. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
32 of 45

Hi Jessica,

Could you please check if you have stable Internet connection to make sure the information is successfully uploaded from the App to your Work Diary.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jessica J Member Since: May 25, 2016
33 of 45
I definitely do have a stable internet connection. The work I was doing would have been impossible without one.
Highlighted
34 of 45

Jessica,

We'll have a team member reach out to you directly about this issue and further escalate it to our engineers for investigation.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Wes W Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
35 of 45

I am having this issue all of the sudden with a contractors entire log.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
36 of 45

Sorry to hear that, Wes. We'll have our team check on this issue and resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks!

- Aaron
Untitled
Highlighted
Wes W Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
37 of 45

Thank you for looking into this.  Do you have any insight thus far?  This entire Work Diary shows "Screenshot coming soon", even entries I've viewed before.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
38 of 45

Since I am unable to submit a ticket to CS, I need to report that one of the activity logs in my work diary on a certain contract has been showing "screenshot coming soon" for over a day now.

Please help Mod Smiley Sad

Highlighted
39 of 45

Hi Isabelle Anne,

Could you please send me a private message with the name of the contract and date? Also, do you get any error when you try to submit a support request?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
40 of 45
Thanks Valeria, just PMd you.

When I try to submit a support request, and fill out all the details of the error, the popup just disappears and I remain on the "How can we help page?"

Note that at the top of this page, there is a message from the site saying:

"We are aware that some users are not able to submit requests to customer support right now. Please know our engineers are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience."

so I assumed this is a known error...
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS