» Forums » Freelancers » "Show popular projects on my profile"
Page options
oquintela
Community Member

"Show popular projects on my profile"

What's this?

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 14.13.37.png

41 REPLIES 41

I'm heartily behind the intention of the experiment, to make it easier to do a direct hire (I'm not sure the number of invitations is relevant here), but the delivery was poor.

I've more than once been offered a direct hire with no invitation and interview. I doubt I'm alone. Hopefully, Upwork is in dialogue with/is planning to talk to those who manage to do this already to see how we make it happen.

There have been regular requests here to have some sort of function that allows people to simply press a button and commission a thing. As long as people can define their own descriptions and terms, this could work well. But rather than having something we can tweak and customise, we need something minimal that we can put relevant information into. The more info Upwork supplies as assumed, the more likely it will be wrong.

Hi all,

Feel free to check this announcement for more information about the latest beta version of this feature. If you are interested in trying it, please comment on the announcement post and we'll add you to a waitlist. We're looking forward to your feedback!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members