🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Sorry, we were unable to save your applicati...
Page options
jorgensons
Community Member

"Sorry, we were unable to save your application."

I've successfully applied for a handful of jobs in the last hour. I've been working on a proposal for a job that is a perfect fit for me...and every time I try to submit my proposal for that particular job, I get an error: "Sorry, we were unable to save your application. We can't complete your request now. Please try again later." 

The job still exists, so it's not that it was taken down while I was writing my proposal. I have submitted other proposals, so in general, the feature seems to be working. I can't figure out what's going on.

I did see the "degraded performance" message and know that Upwork is experiencing some issues right now, but "finding work" is not an area that has been identified as problematic. Any other ideas about what might be going on or how to fix the issue? I've tried switching browsers and that hasn't fixed it.

3 REPLIES 3
mian323
Community Member

I also have the same issue. Smiley Frustrated

Hi Signe and Imran,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? Please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I didn't do either of those things, and the issue persisted across both a laptop and desktop PC. But, about 30 minutes later, everything worked fine. Very strange...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths