🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Suggested skill is saved"
Page options
wescowley
Community Member

"Suggested skill is saved"

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before - search isn't turning up anything useful on it.

I broke down and started a draft specialized profile (Editing and Proofreading - even though that's all I do), if only to get rid of the half-screen prompt. 

When I went to edit the skills and deliverables, the lists available are somewhat limited - but it does look like there's a way to add more.  When I type a new one in, I get "Suggested skill is saved."  What does that actually mean?  The new skill doesn't appear on my list.  Is it in some queue for approval?  Given the few skills available on that list I can't imagine new suggestions from people are actually getting added.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Wes,

Thank you for reaching out. Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

~ Riri
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wes,

We are sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members