ravi_iitian

"Tell us what you think"

“Tell us what you think” pops up far too often, in fact every time I read a post in the forums.

I have given feedback twice before. Why can’t the system remember who has and who has not given feedback?

Is there any way to turn it off?

"Certa bonum certamen"
8 REPLIES 8
mwiggenhorn

I've never seen that.  Is it in the Forums??

@Mary W wrote:

I've never seen that.  Is it in the Forums??

Yes, Mary, it is in the forums.

"Certa bonum certamen"

Maybe it's only presented to Featured Contributors? Like Mary, I don't remember ever seeing a popup like that.

@John K wrote:

Maybe it's only presented to Featured Contributors? Like Mary, I don't remember ever seeing a popup like that.

Could be, John. But I think I have seen these pop-ups before.

Here are a couple of similar posts:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Enough-already-with-quot-Tell-us-what-you-think-quot/m-p...

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Please-stop-it-quot-Tell-us-what-you-think-quot/m-p/2641...

"Certa bonum certamen"

We're sorry for the inconvenience, Ravindra. 

Let me check this with the team and let you know if I get more information regarding this. 

~ Avery
Upwork

@Avery O wrote:

We're sorry for the inconvenience, Ravindra. 

Let me check this with the team and let you know if I get more information regarding this. 

Thank you, Avery.

The pop-ups have stopped popping up. Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"

Hi Ravindra, 

Lena has shared that the survey is set to display to each user every 90 days. The survey is cookie based, so if you have been clearing your cache and cookies or switching browsers or workstations, you would see the survey more often.

~ Avery
Upwork

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Ravindra, 

Lena has shared that the survey is set to display to each user every 90 days. The survey is cookie based, so if you have been clearing your cache and cookies or switching browsers or workstations, you would see the survey more often.

Hi Avery,

Yes, ninety days have passed since my last feedback.

And yes, I do clean the cache and cookies after every session.

"Certa bonum certamen"