🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Temporary removal from Top Rated program" fo...
Page options
rubslopes
Community Member

"Temporary removal from Top Rated program" for no apparent reason

Hey people!

I recently received an email from UpWork telling me I was temporarily removed from the top rated program. The problem is:

1. My profile still shows a Top Rated badge.

2. On the "my stats" page, I still comply with all requirements for the top rated badge. Also,  I just got a new job less than 10 days ago.

More details: In March I lost my TR badge because I was inactive on UpWork since September. In April I came back, got a new job, and on April 21 my TR was reinstated. Now, only four days later (April 25) I lost the badge again? I repeat: I still comply with all the requirements: earnings on the last 12-months, eligible weeks, availability... I was about to post a picture from "my stats" page, but I'm not sure if this would violate some rule about not disclosing personal info.

Can someone from the UpWork team check if this was an error?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rubens, 

Thank you for your patience as we checked this further with another team. Please know that the Top Rated badge has been restored in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Rubens L wrote:

I recently received an email from UpWork telling me I was temporarily removed from the top rated program. The problem is:

1. My profile still shows a Top Rated badge.

2. On the "my stats" page, I still comply with all requirements for the top rated badge.

1. Not to me... It shows 100% JSS, no top rated badge.

2. Can you check if your profile is 100% complete? Have you removed something in the last few days? Profile completeness is right at the very bottom of the My Stats page.

Hi Petra R. Thank you so much for such a quick reply.

Yes, 100% profile completeness. I made no significant modification to my profile recently.

Do you think it's OK if I post a print of the top square of my stats page?

Could it be that I currently have two jobs that are open but inactive for a few months? I heard that UpWork doesn't like unclosed jobs. Could this impact my top rated eligibility?

Rubens L wrote:

Could it be that I currently have two jobs that are open but inactive for a few months? I heard that UpWork doesn't like unclosed jobs. Could this impact my top rated eligibility?

No, it couldn't.

It looks like a bug, if you fulfill all the criteria.

NikolaS

Hi Rubens,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rubens, 

Thank you for your patience as we checked this further with another team. Please know that the Top Rated badge has been restored in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rubslopes
Community Member

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members