cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Terrible" Experience with Upwork Mediation Team. Need a right Solution.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 15

Hi Jean and Setu,

We are not able to share details about the account suspensions and our internal processes here in the Community. All the instructions and as much information as possible has been provided for Md. Sumon in the ticket.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
12 of 15

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Jean and Setu,

We are not able to share details about the account suspensions and our internal processes here in the Community. All the instructions and as much information as possible has been provided for Md. Sumon in the ticket.

With all due respect Valeria, we did not ask for any specifics about his suspension. 

We want to know why if a client is suspended our account is also suspended.

We want to know what happens to our money.

We want to know why we are not allowed to work when the client did something wrong and had his account suspended.

It is a constant pattern here to avoid our real questions and answer a question that we never asked.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
13 of 15

Ditto.

@Valeria K wrote:

~

and as much information as possible has been provided for Md. Sumon in the ticket.

But that seems to be the issue Valeria. The forthcoming information to the affected freelancer is usually nil - except to finish all current projects and have the contracts closed. Nothing useful about why they are being targeted.

Unless for some reason all the reports here have been false, over this very long period.

To put it in context - even our very own Preston had his account suspended a while back [for whatever reason], and he is a stickler for the rules.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Md. Sumon M Member Since: Jul 29, 2015
14 of 15

3 Days already has been gone.  But i did not get any reply from  (Heather) Upwork medeterian team. Smiley Sad

It was very easy calculation. I do not know why they need many times for doing this easy calculation. (Already given proof calculation with screenshot).

And another one is I have create a dispute (#5081971) against a client in Nov 13. And i was win this dispute reviewed by upwork dispute team. They message me at (Nov 19) I will get my general credit within 5 business day. 

But today is 30th Nov. I did not get yet my general credit.

Is it upwork system problem ? or they forget me (I do not understand)?

Hope upwork team review this item also. 

As given a message from Heather(upwork medeterian team) "we have temporarily suspended your ability to be hired for new contracts." I know all wil be understand it that they also suspend my ability to hired a new contract but not "Financial transactions". But i see they also do it with me. They also do limited my Financial transactions.

I want to ask that why they do it ?

Thanks

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 15

Hi Md. Sumon,

Your account has been reviewed and it was found that it's associated with a very high level of disputes, poor feedback, and other factors that we can't share here in the Community for privacy reasons. Your account may be reviewed again, but in order for it to be done, you need to complete your current contracts and follow the instructions outlined in the ticket.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS