Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This job post is no longer available"

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
41 of 72

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi All,

We are checking with the team regarding two issues brought up on this thread - missing feedback comments and errors when accessing past jobs. The former one is a known bug. We will post an update about the latter one once we have more information.

Thank you.

I am seeing the exact same behavior documented by Baris, and it also extends to any jobs a client has in progress - this is really unacceptable, as is the response of the moderators in this thread to deny that there's a problem. I will not apply to a job if I can't evaluate a client's feedback and work in progress.

That this kind of "shielding" surrounds clients while freelancers have their physical locations mapped without permission, and full earnings history fully public unless we PAY to have it hidden speaks volumes as to who is valued on this platform and who is not.

Perminder J Member Since: Feb 19, 2018
42 of 72

Hi, 

Any update on this matter? We are still not able to see the previous job post. 

Roxana I Member Since: Oct 14, 2017
43 of 72

Any news?! 

Ace Contributor
Pierre L Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
44 of 72

Apparently no news. There is still an issue as I see it. A mod said this is not by design but I don't believe it. She also said there are technical issue that engineers are working to fix ASAP.

I'm with Jess C on this and feel the same and am angry at changes that make freelancers' life harder. In short, Upwork, you suck.

Ace Contributor
Sapna D Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
45 of 72

I also noticed this issue a while ago but, being newer to Upwork, didn't know whether this was just a new 'feature.'

To get around it, I've been using the same technique that a couple others mentioned--I click on a freelancer in a client's work history and read job info and feedback through that freelancer's profile. It's super annoying! I really hope this bug gets fixed soon.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
46 of 72

Upwork does not appear to be treating this "glitch" as a priority. Or it must be more than a glitch if it is proving so difficult to put right. 

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
47 of 72

Sigh. I had no idea this thread existed. So, we have 2 big threads about this and the other problem (feedback not showing).

Other thread is here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/is-it-a-bug-or-a-new-feature/m-p/457770#M279680

Community Guru
48 of 72

@Pandora H wrote:

Sigh. I had no idea this thread existed. So, we have 2 big threads about this and the other problem (feedback not showing).

Golly. Other thread is here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/is-it-a-bug-or-a-new-feature/m-p/457770#M279680

And still no actual information about a fix. 

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
49 of 72

Hi Jess and others affected by this bug. We understand your frustration and plan to have a fix rolled out to resolve these issues this week. We appreciate that you've bared with us. We have been escalating your feedback and frustrations to have this resolved as soon as possible. The team and I have been in constant communication with our engineers and are hoping we can get this pushed for you as soon as tomorrow, if not in the next couple days.  We will keep you updated if anything changes with this timeline. 

Untitled
Community Guru
50 of 72

@Lena E wrote:

Hi Jess and others affected by this bug. We understand your frustration and plan to have a fix rolled out to resolve these issues this week. We appreciate that you've bared with us. We have been escalating your feedback and frustrations to have this resolved as soon as possible. The team and I have been in constant communication with our engineers and are hoping we can get this pushed for you as soon as tomorrow, if not in the next couple days.  We will keep you updated if anything changes with this timeline. 

Great, thank you!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS