🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: "This job was not in compliance with our ...
Page options
rahulsrm1991
Community Member

"This job was not in compliance with our Terms of Service" - Will I get connects back??

I recieved an email stating that "This job was not in compliance with our Terms of Service" and was cancelled by Upwork. Will I get "connects" back? If YES, then when? And if NO, then why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rahul S wrote:

Thank you for your kind reply.
But I must inform you that two jobs were cancelled stating the above reason. I was informed about both of them via email 2 and 3 days ago respectively.
But I haven't received any "connects" till now.
When do I get back 4(2+2) connects??

Did you check your connects transaction report? That's the best place to look, it will show the "credit" back for the canceled job. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Rahul:

If Upwork REMOVES a job like that, then freelancers automatically receive the connects back within two to three business days.

But I must inform you that two jobs were cancelled stating the above reason. I was informed about both of them via email 2 and 3 days ago respectively.

Rahul S wrote:

Did you check your connects transaction report? That's the best place to look, it will show the "credit" back for the canceled job. 

Thank you!
I checked. It was credited but without any notifications.
That is why I got confused.
Thanks again for your kind guidance!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths