Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Top Rated Eligible Weeks" stat added on my Stat Sheet

Derstine B Member Since: May 4, 2016
1 of 8

10.png

Hello Upwork Community,

2 Days ago i noticed i have a Bar at the bottom of my Stats Sheet which is the "Top Rated Eligible Weeks" bar or whatever they call it. I currently have a 79% score as we can all see, so how come i am still eligible. Is this a bug or so?

Regards,

Derstine

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

Does it not explain it on the right? To be top rated you now have to maintain a JSS of 90% for 13 out of the last 16 weeks.

16.jpg

Derstine B Member Since: May 4, 2016
3 of 8

Hi, i just don't get it still. I don't have 90% JSS or even Rising Talent badge. Why is that stat exist on my profile?

After getting  4 feedbacks from different clients, I received a score of 83%, then it goes down to 80%, goes down again to 76%, and now i'm having 79%. And my concern is why i have it, it also says im on 3 of 16 weeks.. Kinda weird.

I would love to be on the TOP RATED list though Smiley Tongue

Community Guru
4 of 8

Which part don't you understand?

Your JSS was above 90% for three weeks out of the past 16 weeks.

Once it gets above 90% again all weeks it remains at 90% and above count, and once it has been above 90% for 13 or more out of the past 16 weeks you get a top ratus badge.

The bar shows you how many weeks out of the last 16 you were at 90% or over

For top rated you need a JSS of 90% or over AND have maintained that for 13 out of the last 16 weeks.

Erin J Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
5 of 8

Then how do I have one eligible week considering I don't yet have a JSS?  It also says I have no long term clients although I actually have two repeat clients. I've also had 7 jobs since joining three months ago and yet I still have no JSS.

screenshot.png

Community Guru
Ashish K Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
6 of 8

@Erin J wrote:

Then how do I have one eligible week considering I don't yet have a JSS?  It also says I have no long term clients although I actually have two repeat clients. I've also had 7 jobs since joining three months ago and yet I still have no JSS.

screenshot.png

That one week must be from your Rising Talent badge.

Long term clients are ones who have paid you something in at least 3 months in a calendar year.

For JSS, you need to have 4 or 5 (not sure) jobs completed with 3 different clients. 

Nazmul I Member Since: Jan 8, 2012
7 of 8

Hi,

Mr. Derstine said that he never got 90% or above. So why it is showing 3 out of 16?

Thanks

Community Guru
8 of 8

@nazmul I wrote:

Hi,

Mr. @buyagan_derstine

Thanks

Chances are he either did, but it went away before he could see it - or he had Rising Talent Status which counts equally.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS