Community Guru
William H Member Since: Dec 2, 2013
1 of 46

has officially rolled out it seems...

iftikhar-ishaq
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
2 of 46

Congratulations William I have got it as well!

garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
3 of 46

Congrats folks! We just issued this post here to announce the launch.

rcraighead
Ace Contributor
Ray C Member Since: Apr 10, 2009
4 of 46

I received notice of oDesk "Top Rated" status. The problem is, it takes VERY LITTLE to be "Top Rated" making the distinction meaningless. "90% job success rate" would get me fired from most jobs. And $1,000 earnings per year is pathetic. If oDesk wants to make "Top Rated" mean something strengthen the requirements. The program does nothing for me, it just lumps me into the crowd.

delfino_gabriel
Ace Contributor
Gabriel D Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
5 of 46

Top Rated won´t mean anything anyway, The truth about this platform is that clients always look for the lowest price instead of the best professional. 

muhmasood
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
6 of 46

Can anyone help me about this green logo ?

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
l_travis
Community Leader
Lillian T Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 46

The Top Rated badge will help amazing freelancers like you, grow a outstanding freelancing career. Because you have earned this status, you’ll be identified and rewarded with elite benefits, and access to our new priority freelancer support. Congratulations on this great accomplishment, and thanks for all your great work! 

Untitled
Tags (1)
lyambarreau
Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
8 of 46

WHERE'S MINE!?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 46

Hi Lyam,

The requirements for Top Rated include: Job Success Score 90% or above, 12-month earnings over $1000, complete profile with availability, and an account in good standing . You can check these criteria against the data on your My Stats page. Once your account satisfies all the criteria, you’ll be awarded Top Rated status and have access to all of the exclusive benefits.

~ Valeria
Upwork
rcraighead
Ace Contributor
Ray C Member Since: Apr 10, 2009
10 of 46

To make "Top Rated" more effective, I would like to see it tiered. A "Top Rated" contractor with 100% Success score, over $10,000 yearly earnings and over 1,000 billed hours is lumped in with the "mimum requirements" for "Top Rating". I feel it dumbs down the whole concept of "Top Rated".

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS