🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Total Earings" showing wrong earnings in my ...
Page options
dharmesh_devs
Community Member

"Total Earings" showing wrong earnings in my profile

Hello community,

Last week upwork showing $20k+ total earnings.

Currunt totoal earnings showing $10k+ earnings.

* Note : My past 12-month earnings is 14k+ so how to possible my total earnings will be $10k+?

So is it possible?

Please respond me ASAP

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Upwork placed exact earning on the Profiles for the past month and as of a few days ago reverted back to the old style which would list $14k as $10k. My Profile went from $859k to $800k as an example.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Dharmesh,

Thank you for reaching out. The Total Earnings listed on your profile are based on the total amount in your Lifetime Billed report. Your Total Earnings include your earnings as an individual freelancer and any you earn as part of an agency. 

By design, your total earnings will display on your profile as follows:

• From $100 to $1,000, total earnings will show in increments of $100.
  • From $1000 to $10,000 in increments of $1,000.
  • From $10000 to $100,000 in increments of $10,000.
  • After that, it's in increments of $100,000, etc.

At the moment, your total earned is at $19k+ so the earning showing on your profile is "$10k+". Once you reach $20k, it should be updated.

You can find more information in this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Upwork placed exact earning on the Profiles for the past month and as of a few days ago reverted back to the old style which would list $14k as $10k. My Profile went from $859k to $800k as an example.

dc_patel43
Community Member

Hi Dharmesh,

As our moderator's response is true. Total earnings won't show you the exact number of your earnings. So, you don't need to worry about.

Example, Upwork will show you the round amounts of earnings like 10k, 20k, 30k, etc.

Regards,

Dharmesh P.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths