cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"TypeError: Cannot read property 'group' of undefined"

Highlighted
Cameron W Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
1 of 72

Hi there, I see this is a common error for people. As everyone says to "try a different web browser, clear your cookies, etc.". Unfortunately this is not working for me, still. I have the same issues of not being able to post new pictures and other stuff, etc. Is there a fix for this yet?

Thanks

Highlighted
Sara T Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2 of 72

Hi everyone! 

Does anybody hava any idea about what does "TypeError: Cannot read property 'skillUid' of undefined" mean? I'm trying to update my portfolio, and when I click update this message appears. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 72

Hi Sara,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sara T Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
4 of 72

Hi Bojan,

I did as suggested, but the issue persists. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 72

Hi Sara, 

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Arsalan Z Member Since: May 31, 2019
6 of 72

Hello Everyone,

I am facing the same error every time I try to update my portfolio. I have tried changing browser and clearing cache but the problem persists.

Here is the screenshot. 

Can anyone tell me some other solution?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 72

Hi Arsalan,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
William S Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
8 of 72

I'm trying to add a simple .jpg picture to an existing project template. I get this error message: 

TypeError: Cannot read property 'uid' of undefined. 

What do I do now? 

Highlighted
Stew M Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
9 of 72

I've been having the same problem - any insight into whatever you did to solve this? 

Thanks a lot!

Highlighted
William S Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
10 of 72

Spent days and days and headaches and headaches working with Tech Support until they figured it out. They'll tell you to clear your browser cache and try again. If that' doesn't work, try another browser. If that doesn't work... the Tech Support headaches start. Wish I could help more. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS