cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"U.S. only" in job feed - how to get rid of it?

wtrabex
Ace Contributor
Winter T Member Since: May 11, 2016
11 of 17

I have the "stuck on US" glitch. It's annoying. I can't change it back. It was fine the way it was before.

US-only search ignores UK clients. Some of my best clients come from the UK.

leeannmerrill
Community Leader
Lee Ann M Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
12 of 17

Did you recently apply to a U.S. only job?  I did just to tick the box.  Seems like that's when it started but I can't be sure.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 17

Hi everyone, 

As Tonya has shared, this has already been reported to the team and they are still investigating the issue. We'll update everyone if the team has more information, or if the issue has been resolved.

~ Avery
Upwork
cmackirnan
Catriona M Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
14 of 17

It's not just that it turns itself back on.  I don't see how to turn it off in the first place.  I thought there was a way to do that, but now I can't find it.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
15 of 17

Hi Catriona,

When you do a search and click on the search button, you should then see the toggle show and you can toggle it off and save your searches without the U.S filter applied.954410075706355712.png

~Nina
resultsassoc
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
16 of 17

When I do a search, I do it by skill-set in the advanced search. Every search includes US-Only as a filter, so I click on the X for that filter, and I can see the rest. Today I did a search, clicked off the US-Only filter, and saved the search.

Now, step one in searching for jobs is to open the saved search (US Only No, Expert, Five or Fewer responses, Payment Verified). I then use a different skill-set from the menu.

We'll see if the workaround succeeds.

leeannmerrill
Community Leader
Lee Ann M Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
17 of 17

Had come around to that fix myself.  I think it's the best we can do.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS