🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technica...
Page options
sergey_amelchuk
Community Member

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem....

My method passed the test, I draw a conclusion after a different time, but I constantly see this message."We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

51 REPLIES 51
aadb858c
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue for several days already. Please help! I can't do the identity verification because of this technical issue problem, Please resolve this ASAP! I don't want to lose any jobs 

aadb858c
Community Member

It is still not working despite clearing Cookies and Cache on my browser and even trying other browsers Please do something I need further Assistance! 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your account concern. Don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have additional information you wish to add for the team's information. The team will get back to you once they get your ticket in their queue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
yassinhusseiin
Community Member

I have the same problem when trying to verify my location

I have cleared Cookies, try different browsers on desktop and mobile.  And still get the same error. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Yassin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6289fdd5
Community Member

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same issue for several days already. Please help! I can't do the identity verification because of this persisiting problem, I worry I might lose my first client and can't submit any proposals.

Hi Omar,

I have checked your account and I can see that this is a client account that you're currently using. Can you please confirm if you're referring to a different account? If so, can you please reach out to me via pm (Click on my name) and provide the email address associated with the account? Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

055fadf8
Community Member

Hi! My client has the same problem even trying from different browsers. Please tell me what to do

Hi Arina,

I understand your client is experiencing an issue with their account. They should be able to reach out to our support team via the chatbot without having to log in.

Here’s how you can reach a human in customer support:

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of this or any Help center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

Please have them reach out to us and we will surely assist them accordingly.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

I have the same problem, It needs to be fixed

Hi Ayomide,

Could you please tell us more about the page you face a problem with? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths