Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We will pay you over $700 CAD for..."

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
1 of 4

OK... The first time i saw a 'job' posted by someone with this statement "We will pay you over $700 CAD for ____" a red flag came up.

That was a while ago. Then i saw another couple. Then another today. Sometimes it's $500.

Today I click on the ad and view the client history. Unverified. 80 jobs posted. No hires.

80 'jobs' like this posted.

NO hires. None. Ever.

This is (another reason) why this platform will never see a level of professional workers. You offer junk? You get junk.

/rant

ps. Please don;t ask me to flag it. That's not my job. I pay 10% of my wages for a clean and professional matching service, not to work for it.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Caroline A Member Since: Dec 26, 2014
2 of 4

Maybe odesk should have rules that auto-ban clients with 5++ job post but 0% hire

Highlighted
Sourav D Member Since: Jun 4, 2015
3 of 4

Completely agree Wwith #Tony

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Tony,

I was able to locate the job posting you are referring to and I have forwarded it to the Team for a review.

We do conduct client performace reviews, notify them if they need to improve and take actions against accounts if no improvement is made. This client is pretty new though and it may explain that there are no hires yet. We'll still check the account.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS