cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your payment on 21-Jun-2017 has been processed" but funds are not credited to my ICICI bank account

gauravpratap24
Gaurav P Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
1 of 7

I have initiated a transfer of 135.01$ to my ICICI bank account in India Via Direct to Local Bank method. I have recieved my funds into my account yet although I got a notification that "Your payment on 21-Jun-2017 has been processed". Kindly help.

gauravpratap24
Gaurav P Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
2 of 7

I have initiated a transfer of 135.01$ to my ICICI bank account in India Via Direct to Local Bank method. I have not recieved my funds into my account yet although I got a notification that "Your payment on 21-Jun-2017 has been processed". Kindly help.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 7

"Processed" means it was processed on the sending bank's end. It takes a few business days to get to your bank, give it 3 to 5 business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday)

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Gaurav,

I can confirm DLB withdrawals take up to four working days to arrive into the receiving bank account. The message you'tre seeing is a confirmation that the withdrawal has been processed on Upwork.

Untitled
thetechnix
Nirbhay T Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
5 of 7

It takes minimum 3 days if there is not holiday

You will get tomorrow if bank not closed or else monday

divyasharma19
Divya S Member Since: Feb 23, 2018
6 of 7

Hi

I am a bit unsure about ICICI India services. Are there any other formalities or just the account number, IFSC code and branch is enough to get the payments. 

What are the other charges that are deducted by the bank or upwork? 

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Divya,

There isn't any additional information that you will need to set up the Direct to Local Bank payment method other than what you've already mentioned. Please check out this page with regard to fees charged by Upwork and varying banks on withdrawals.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS