🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "away from office message" in chat
Page options
arqcova
Community Member

"away from office message" in chat

Hello to all,  is there a plan in adding the option to "away from office message" in the chat options? Like some options in the emails? I really need to put some extra boundaries in overreaching clients.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Andres C wrote:

Hello to all,  is there a plan in adding the option to "away from office message" in the chat options? Like some options in the emails? I really need to put some extra boundaries in overreaching clients.

Only for *all* clients, you can't pick individual ones.

out of office.jpg

So you'll have to resort to good old-fashioned client-training if you want to set boundaries to individual ones.

I only had one that could not be trained  so far.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Andres C wrote:

out of office.jpg

So you'll have to resort to good old-fashioned client-training if you want to set boundaries to individual ones.

arqcova
Community Member

Thank you Petra! 

Yeah is really for that "one client"

Petra R wrote:

Andres C wrote:

out of office.jpg

Andres - For that one client, you could always send a message in reply to one you get from him or her saying you are away from your office, etc.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths