🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "clients who would recommend me" score droppe...
Page options
hullaba
Community Member

"clients who would recommend me" score dropped

Hi all!
Does anybody know how is it possible that "clients who would recommend me" score dropped? Last time I've checked it it was 100%. Then I started 2 contracts that are still open, so there was no even a little possibility to affect this score.  And now it is 95%.

Did anybody have a similar issue? How to fix it?

Thanks!

Liliia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Liliia C wrote:

Does anybody know how is it possible that "clients who would recommend me" score dropped? Last time I've checked it it was 100%.

It does not update in real time or after every contract.

Chances are the not-so-great outcome of the job in May, even though it has dropped out of your JSS calclation window, caught up with you on the private feedback front.

Liliia C wrote:

And now it is 95%.

There is nothing to fix. Only you can see it anyway, clients don't see it. 95% is great anyway.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hoyle_editing
Community Member

I dont think it updates automatically at the end of every contract. It has dropped as someone has either left low private feedback, or possibly you have had no feedback jobs close at some point?

It updates about every 5 contracts. At least it used to.

petra_r
Community Member

Liliia C wrote:

Does anybody know how is it possible that "clients who would recommend me" score dropped? Last time I've checked it it was 100%.

It does not update in real time or after every contract.

Chances are the not-so-great outcome of the job in May, even though it has dropped out of your JSS calclation window, caught up with you on the private feedback front.

Liliia C wrote:

And now it is 95%.

There is nothing to fix. Only you can see it anyway, clients don't see it. 95% is great anyway.

hullaba
Community Member

Got it,
that helped much
Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members