🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "go to preview" button dosn't work (to publis...
Page options
f_lellou
Community Member

"go to preview" button dosn't work (to publish portfolio)

Hello,

Iam trying to publish a portfolio, after uploading my images and writing my project description, i can't press the button "go to preview" (it's grey and doesn't work).

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue with publishing portfolio items has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies.

We appreciate your patience while this issue was being addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
AndreaG

Hi Fadela,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
moniquerogers
Community Member

I am having the same issue. The Go To Preview button seems to gray out once I upload images. Has this been resolved yet?

Hi Monique,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
milannakohn
Community Member

I also am having the same issue, how do I resolve it?

Thanks,

Milanna

Hello Milanna,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
mattzulu
Community Member

Hello, Upwork Community,

I'm currently having the same problem. When I add images to a portfolio project listing, the "Go To Preview" button greys out and becomes inactive. This happens for every one of the three portfolio item templates.

I've tried logging in from a different browser as suggested in a different post and that hasn't worked. I'm really trying to get up to speed with setting everything up and this is holding me back.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Blessed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio item/s. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sanja978
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same problem with "Go to Preview" button and I don't know how to solve it. Could please help me otherwise I can build up my portfolio. Here is the screenshot http://prntscr.com/26d661g

Thank you

Sanja

Hi Sanja, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same problem with "Go to Preview" button and I don't know how to solve it. Could please help me otherwise I can build up my portfolio.

~Fernanda

Hi Fernanda,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey,

Im also having the same issue. Would be great if you could post the solution here on the website.

Hi Keywan,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4b9bbf2d
Community Member

Hello, i'm trying to publish a portfolio, after uploading my images and writing my project description, i can't press the button "go to preview" (it's grey and doesn't work).

Hi Aleksandr,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7d8994f5
Community Member

Hello! 

I recently completed my first specialized profile, but I can't publish it until I add a project. When I try to do so, I'm able to fill out all the sections, but as soon as I add the required images, the "Go To Preview" button is greyed out. 

I have tried on updated Chrome and Safari, and have cleared my cache/cookies. Any suggestions? I feel like not having my work visible is a barrier to getting hired. 

Mackenzie

Hi Mackenzie,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please know, this is a known issue and our engineering team is currently working on resolving it. We'll update this thread once we have more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
6efe649c
Community Member

I'm currently experience the same issue with  my images saying uploadding at 100%, buit i cannot move forward with the creattion of my portfilo, please do help

Hi Jacob,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
813bcb62
Community Member

I am having the same issue.

Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to publish a portfolio, after uploading my images and writing my project description, i can't press the button "go to preview" (it's grey and doesn't work).

Hello I am facing the same issue as well.

luananalua
Community Member

Same same here! Go to preview button is not working!

Hello,

My Upwork portfolio editor is not working...Can someone Help? I have uploaded a image and it stays there, didnt go to next page.

effc57ea
Community Member

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem and I'm wondering whether a support ticket would help. 

Thanks.

e425ad91
Community Member

Hi there,

I am unable to upload images to my portfolio. It will say its 100% uploaded but the image never shows and I also can't click Preview at the bottom so I am pretty much stuck on the same page. The images are all 2MB or less in size, so I am not sure why it won't load.

Can someone help please.

Thank you!

b015029d
Community Member

I've been trying to update my portfolio for the past 3 days now. Everytime I try to add a photo to an existing portfolio, or making a new portfolio it gets stuck on uploading.

The progress bar goes to 100% then it just sits there. 

I've tried making the images smaller and nothing. 

Anybody else having this issue?

This happens with every photo I try. When I first setup my profile it was fine. But now, nothing!

Hi Tommy,

Could you please try using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey Joanne, 

I cleared the cache and cookies on my chrome browser and even tried using Micsrosoft Edge. Still the same issue.

Hi Tommy,

I'm sorry to hear that it still didn't work. I've requested the help of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I'm having the same problem now - did the problem get fixed? 

Hi!

I'm also having the same problem!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nat and Hayley.

I’ve escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your issues. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm currently having the same problem! 

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear about the trouble adding a portfolio. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I am having the same issue.

Hi Junaid,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your portfolio item/s. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same problem mate.

I am also having the same problem

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths