🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "in progress job" is not showing up on my pro...
Page options
m0rpheuz
Community Member

"in progress job" is not showing up on my profile.

My "..in progress job" is not showing up in my profile. I already have a contract and started working already.
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Gladys Virgin M wrote:
My "..in progress job" is not showing up in my profile. I already have a contract and started working already.

If fixed rate: I'll show up a day or so after you've been paid the first milestone

If hourly: It'll show up a day or so after the client has been charged.

Why are people so anxious about ongoing jobs showing on their profile? Ongoing contracts are completely irrelevant and hidden under separate tab clients rarely, if ever, bother to look at.

m0rpheuz
Community Member

Because it really don't show up to my profile, there no tab beside on my work history! I've been working with a client/clients for a week now, received the weekly payment and still the "in progress job" is not showing up on my profile.

Hi Gladys,

I'm sorry for any confusion this could've caused you. The contract you're referring to is not going to show in your profile because your client hasn't been invoiced yet. 

For reference, clients are automatically invoiced for hourly contracts on Monday at 12 noon UTC following the close of the billing period. Feel free to check this help article to learn more and don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members