cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"job in progress" is not displayed in my profile page

Abhinav U Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
1 of 5

i am recently hired by a client but i see that "job in progress" is not displayed in my profile page while i can see that for other people "work history and feedback " section is displayed where their current job activity is shown... why this is missing from my profile? I Am already in a plus membership, is there any other premier membership for that feature please?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

@Abhinav U wrote:

i am recently hired by a client but i see that "job in progress" is not displayed in my profile page while i can see that for other people "work history and feedback " section is displayed where their current job activity is shown... why this is missing from my profile?

It will display (as it does for everyone) once you have earned some money on the contract. So - either after the first milestone was released or the first hours have been billed.

Abhinav U Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
3 of 5

thanks a lot Petra, with your inputs about profile modification i got my first job here and you are always so helpful... thanks a ton :-)

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

@Abhinav U wrote:

thanks a lot Petra, with your inputs about profile modification i got my first job here and you are always so helpful... thanks a ton :-)

Ooooh - great news! Congrats! You're welcome and I am really happy it is working out for you!

Jhonaliza M Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
5 of 5

I have already rendered some time to my new job however it was not still appearing on my profile as "job in progress" under 'work history feedback"- what could be the reason?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS