cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "unable to find your address" - it won't let me enter my correct address!

Mary H Member Since: May 30, 2019
1 of 4

Upwork will not let me enter my correct address!  I even went to UPS online to confirm I am typing it in the right format and it still says "unable to find your address".  There's no way for me to type it in myself!  I have been receiving mail at this address for years with no issues - how can I fix it?

Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Mary, 

I wanted to check if you tried filling-in your address in the "Start typing your address" field? Once you type-in, there should be a drop-down option which shows different addresses as you type along. Your address should show up as an option there. Once you select it, the rest of the fields will auto-populate.

Let me know if this isn't the case so that I can look into this for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mary H Member Since: May 30, 2019
3 of 4

Hi Avery,

I replied to your message by email but maybe it didn't get to you, since you didn't reply, so I'll reply again here just in case!  Yes, I tried filling in my address but it doesn't recognize it and can't find it.  It's a legitimate address that I've used for years with USPS, Amazon, UPS, etc no problem.  Can I email you the address and you can enter it?

Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Thanks for following up, Mary. 

I'll share this information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further with this issue. Please expect a member of the team to reach out to you through an email. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS