🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » reactivate suspended account
Page options
araboaeibogdan
Community Member

reactivate suspended account

Dear Admins, Could I please get my account reactivated? It has been suspended for 1 year, but I would like to start working again. The reason was for not responding to a message for a longer period. Is there anything I should do or is there someone specifically to address to? Thank you, Bogdan
8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bogdan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Aleksandar, thank you for the reply.

I have already got the email, where I was provided a link to a ticket.

However, as soon as I access the ticket, I can see it leading to the requests page and the open ticket, the page instantly closes and I am redirected to the home page of the Upwork support. 

I have received 3 times in the last minutes, but the same issue. Could it be because my account is suspended ?

I have replied to the email, but only got back 2 new links to the ticket, but there is the issue above mentioned.

Could you help ?

Thank you,

Bogdan 

Hi Bogdan,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I'll follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,Alexander

I still get these kinds of emails (the last paragraph) each time I write an email to Upwork.

Unofrtunately I can not access any of the links as I can see for 1 second the page, but then it automatically redirects to home page.

Any hint on this ?

Your request (#30278976) has been updated. You may reply directly to this email or by opening the link below:
https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/30278976

Hi Bogdan,

I checked your ticket and I can see that you have just followed up. Rest assured, I will escalate your problem to our team as well and one of our team members will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there

My account was recently suspended, I was sent a ticket (email) by an Upwork representative which I have since replied to, but I've gotten any further reply from Upwork.

Please I need this account to be reinstated soon as it is a new account and I was just about to be invited to my third job before the restriction on the account was placed.

Hi Emmanuel,

I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket within the next 48 hours to assist you further with your account status. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
c0b22e45
Community Member

Hello there,

I appreciate you for reaching out to me. I look forward to a reply from the
team handling my case and an eventual reinstatement of my account

Thank you.

####
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members