🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » red dot against my profile pic on the top men...
Page options
pvista
Community Member

red dot against my profile pic on the top menu bar

I see a red dot against my profile pic on the top menu bar, I cant seem to get rid of it or even get to  understand what is its importance there.

Can anybody please help ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Deepak,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
roberty1y
Community Member

That's usually a notification. Sometimes if you click on the bell icon you can read it and the dot will disappear. Otherwise, if it appears on the menu bar on the UW Community page, it can mean a message has come in to your account. It can also appear on your freelancer page to tell you there's a message to your client account, or vice versa.

pvista
Community Member

Thnanks Robert. I have tried the above but that is not resolved yet. I have received a response from oDesk agent, and they are trying to research more on the issue.

LuiggiR

Hi Deepak,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
pvista
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi, I certainly appreciate your pointed help here.

Deepak

f75e53cd
Community Member

yes I saw on my profile but after clicking on notification it disappear and dot became below

Hi Saqib,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths