🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » regarding project submission
Page options
nyhiah
Community Member

regarding project submission

Hi, I am trying to submit some of my short stories in my project gallery, but all of them are appearing blurry. what to do? How to solve it?

Thanks,

samai

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Nothing to solve.

You are working with the same gallery software that everybody else is working with. Thumbnail images may indeed be a little blurry. But the thumbnail images aren't meant to be read. Clients click on them to view the actual document.

NikolaS

Hi Samai,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While the minimum dimensions for thumbnail images are 400px width x 300px height, a width of at least 1000px is recommended. Please check this help article for more information - https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016144974. Please note that when you upload your image, you will see a preview which is in a cropped, square size. There is also an edit icon there that will prompt you to adjust the cropped square. If you ignore the edit icon and don't edit the crop, you can publish your portfolio and the images will be displayed in the original ratio. Please try uploading your image again and let us know if you're able to publish the image in the original size, without cropping it.

You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members