🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » regards rising talent badge
Page options
fortuner6023
Community Member

regards rising talent badge

recently I got a mail from Upwork that I won the rising talent badge due to my best performance. the mail is here

**Edited for community guidelines**

But when I applied to a new job It shows restriction on that badge. I have attached the file regards this

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Naveen,

Once you`ve become eligible (received a confirmation) it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Naveen,

I checked your account, and it looks like you do not have a Rising Talent badge yet. The notification you received was to let you know that you are on your way to earning one. Once you meet all the requirements for earning a Rising Talent badge, it will be automatically added to your account. 

As for your concern with the job post that has the Rising Talent requirement, clients have the option to add their freelancer preferences, but you can still submit your proposal. It is only highlighted in red to let you know that the client has listed a few requirements from the freelancers he is looking to hire. If you think that your skills and experience match what the client is looking for on the job overview, then feel free to submit your proposal. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, when I click on my profile section the rising talent badge show here. I have attached picture please have a look

Hi Naveen,

Once you`ve become eligible (received a confirmation) it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks Goran, for your reply

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members