ed_75

regional filter keeps reverting to on

Having filters set, returns a list of job offerings at 10 per page. Where I might have one category set, entry-level set, and US only set to off. Then being on page 3 click a job posting. Upon clicking the browser back page it keeps setting the US only filter to on, and changing my filtered list to contain a lot less, so then I am no longer on page 3 and have to reset that filter. 

I have just joined Upwork a week ago, and I do not recall having this issue with I first joined. It can be annoying to say the list.

4 REPLIES 4
aocumen

Hi Edward, 

Has this happened on another browser, or after clearing your cache and cookies? 

~ Avery
Upwork

It happens for me as well. If you clear filters or turn off US only, then go to a job post the filter will be back on when you hit the back arrow to go to the listings. (yes. cleared stuff)

aocumen

Thanks, Tonya. I'll report this to to the team so that they can look into it. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery, I saw that a ticket had been created for me. But I'll add a note here, the same thing happens when I refresh the screen. 

So, if I create a search and turn "US only" off. Then hit refresh on my browser, the filter resets to "US Only."