cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

register a business

viky2424
Anna T Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
1 of 5

hi i have created my profil to upwork. Can i register my business when i take my first job?

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 5

Hello Anna,

Do you want to start an agency? Please click here to learn more about Agencies. If you want to create a client account and start hiring freelancers, please click here. Thank you.

Untitled
viky2424
Anna T Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
3 of 5

what i want is to get hired from clients. To do this do i have to start an agency? Iam from Greece

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Anna,

Welcome to Upwork! You can now start sending proposals to jobs that you are interested in and a good match to your skills and experiences. You do not need to have an agency to start sending proposals to clients. Please check this help article on how you can send proposals. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
5 of 5

I think what you are looking for are the laws applying in Greece.

Maybe somebody from Greece will read this thread and can help you otherwise you probably will have to find out for yourself. Smiley Sad

Nontheless you can start applying for jobs once you increased your rate and take some skill tests in the meantime. Smiley Wink

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS