🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: remove bad feedback
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

remove bad feedback

Several months ago in the night I received a contract from client, sent me the file to translate and while I was translating he started making weird questions I misunderstood them, he got angry and close contract, later I realized what he meant and said him and sent the work and asked for payment, but he didnot agree with anything. My JSS was 100 bout days after that decreased to 83, what weeks later increased again to 85, what I wonder now is is possible to take away that feedback from my JSS? I've lots of good feedback but that one is ruining my JSS.,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Carlos L wrote:

...what I wonder now is is possible to take away that feedback from my JSS? 

No, because you're not top rated.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
petra_r
Community Member

Carlos L wrote:

...what I wonder now is is possible to take away that feedback from my JSS? 

No, because you're not top rated.

26de22a9
Community Member

i give my bes

i have no any work

At last I see you again Petra, hope you are doing ok. 

anjel23
Community Member

Hi Petra,

Hope you're doing well, I would like to know how to remove bad feedback on one of my clients. He put "AWOL" when in fact I rendered before I leave his project to give way for them to look for a replacement.

Hi Anjelico,

As a Top Rated freelancer, you can remove the feedback. Please check this help article to learn how you can do that. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Anjelico P wrote:

Hi Petra,

Hope you're doing well, I would like to know how to remove bad feedback on one of my clients. He put "AWOL" when in fact I rendered before I leave his project to give way for them to look for a replacement.

That feedback is from 2018 and has no impact on your JSS. Next time you close a contract it will move to the next page so I would not bother about that.

JoanneP

Hi Carlos,

I'm sorry to hear that this contract didn't end well. Regarding your concern with feedback removal, this is available to Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Could you please share the contract ID so I can also check? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, the contract appears as "canceled" , I was thinking to open a dispute, could I? It's 5 USD, what my thinking is that I actually delivered the work. In the other hand what if client cancels the project when anyione is working on it, what happens? **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Carlos,

I would like to clarify that the feedback removal is not available for the Rising-Talent freelancers. 

Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about disputes.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

How can I remove my very first feedback on Upwork? Unlike my remaining 7-8 jobs (which are rated 5) it is 3.55 as it was my first project on Upwork and I didnt have much expereince oncommunicating with the client so due to poor communication he put me 3.55 review point.. ans i dont want it to make my JSS below 100%.. this is the only feedback which is below 5..

You should not desire to remove the 3.55 review.

That is a real review.

The reviewer said that you did good work.
The reviewer said that he enjoyed working with you.

The reviewer said that overall it was a pretty decent experience.

That review makes me feel like I can trust you.

Pretty much all 5.0 reviews are fake or thoughtless.

The truth of the matter is this:

You were not actually PERFECT in every one of the six categories that the clients graded you for every one of your 5.0-star jobs. So at least some of those are inaccurate.

Your JSS is currently 93%, which is good.

As you do more jobs, do not doubt that it will go UP.

so is it even possible to remove feedback received from the client? My very first job on Upwork didnt go well - because it was my first freelancer experience and had communication gap with the client -so he gave me 3.55 just for this.. and it is pity because product i gave was excellent.. I am wondering if it is possible to remove that feedback?? so it doesnt spoil my JSS. Without that it could have been 100% JSS.

Please request the upwork support to remove feedback. We can request to
remove feedback if we have a 100% score or top-rated badged.

Hi Gunay,

The ability to request feedback removal is available to Top Rated freelancers. You may check this help article for more information. 

Hi Gunay, my apologies, Tonya is right. This is for Top Rated freelancers only. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Gunay,

The ability to request feedback removal is available to Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. You may check this help article for more information. 

It's not available to Rising Talent freelancers unless something has changed recently. You guys are going to get swamped with removal requests from Rising Talent freelancers. Good luck. 

Hi Tonya,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize. I have already corrected my response to Gunay. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Hello Guys i got a client and in anger due to misunderstanding the client left bad review as the client wasn't even full aware of situation, now I explained him everything now she want's to remove feedback, the problem is that I have sent feedback removal request now it is more then 14 days can she still remove that or not?

Hi Chaudhary Umair,

I checked and see that you are not yet  Top Rated or Top Rated Plus freelancer. At this time, the option to request feedback removal is available once you earn the above badges. 

If your client would like to change their feedback, you can enable this option from your end. Please follow these steps to enable the change feedback option:

1. Go to My Jobs  All Contracts
  2. Check the Include closed contracts box and
  3. Click the title of the contract to get to the details page
  4. Go to Feedback and click the Enable client to change feedback link

Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members