report a payment error on my account.

I want to report a payment error on my account. from my last 4 milestone from AUG.01 to AUG. 08. it should be $78.8 not $74.40.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen

Hi Rommel, 

I checked your Transactions History page (Reports > Transaction History), and can see that the service fees are the reasons why you're only seeing $74.40 on your total balance. Please review your transactions and let us know if there are any discrepancies. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r

@Rommel P wrote:

I want to report a payment error on my account. from my last 4 milestone from AUG.01 to AUG. 08. it should be $78.8 not $74.40.

What do you mean?

How much did the client pay?

the payment of the client is right for the last 4 milestone and the job invoice is also right but it shows $4 less in my available payment probably upwork miscompute it.

@Rommel P wrote:

the payment of the client is right for the last 4 milestone and the job invoice is also right but it shows $4 less in my available payment probably upwork miscompute it.

It's automatically calculated, so it is very likely that you miscalculated or didn't check correctly.

Look at what the client paid for each milestone, then deduct the fee. Or there is less in your available balance because your membership was deducted?

Thanks Petra R.

aocumen

Hi Rommel, 

I checked your Transactions History page (Reports > Transaction History), and can see that the service fees are the reasons why you're only seeing $74.40 on your total balance. Please review your transactions and let us know if there are any discrepancies. 

~ Avery
Upwork