🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: rework on fixed price task client change ...
Page options
orcio
Community Member

rework on fixed price task client change requirements and dataset

Hi, look:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

The text was removed but basically it sais:

-my work was ok

-client forgot to add data, hi will send a new dataset

-the rules he asks now are new ones differents from what I applied first.

-he pretends I do the rework that will cost me the same or more amount of time, for free

Which is the politest way to tell this client he should approve the milestone and add a new one?

Can I point him to some item in terms and conditions?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Horacio C wrote:

Hi, look:

Which is the politest way to tell this client he should approve the milestone and add a new one?

Can I poit him to some item in terms and conditions?

"Hi Jim / Jenny, sorry to hear you missed out some data originally, but of course I can redo it as explained. The cost for this would be $ XX:XX - so if you go ahead and release the milestone for the work done as agreed, we can move forward with either a second milestone or as a new contract, whichever is easier for you.

Regards,

Horacio"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Horacio C wrote:

Hi, look:

Can I poit him to some item in terms and conditions?

"Hi Jim / Jenny, sorry to hear you missed out some data originally, but of course I can redo it as explained. The cost for this would be $ XX:XX - so if you go ahead and release the milestone for the work done as agreed, we can move forward with either a second milestone or as a new contract, whichever is easier for you.

Regards,

Horacio"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members