Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rising talent issue- no one views the profile

utkanozden
Hatice U Member Since: Sep 6, 2016
1 of 2

Hi,

Since the rising talent program my profile view has decreased. Maybe its not only because of rising talent issue but even I do submit proposals, I still do not see any profile view. 

I am applying for the Turkish native required jobs (and ı apply regularly). App translations, web translations, they all match my professional areas. Even though I do submit proposals to non-rising talent required ones, ı still see no return and no one views the profile. (However, earlier I have views and contacts.)

Is this because the rising talent issue. Do I have to be a rising talent? cause most of the jobs (which require a native Turkish) include the rising talent, but somehow I need to reach them cause there are not many job posts for Turkish natives. 

I really do not know how to handle this on upwork. I apply to jobs that I can really handle, but somehow the requirement part may show my profile as I do not fit in these jobs. 

thanks for your help

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Hatice,

While many clients prefer hiring freelancers with either Rising Talent badge or JSS of 80-100%, you can still send proposals to jobs that fit your skills as long as they are well-written and specifically target the job post. Moreover, sending regular quality proposals is one of the requirement for the Rising Talent program. 

Best of luck.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS