cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rising talent program

tashban
Tashi B Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
1 of 5

What do I need to do in order to qualify for the rising talent program? I believe I already fulfill all the requirements. I have scored a few jobs but I think having the badge would really help me to get hired for more of the jobs that I am interested in.

carlosbstatu
Ace Contributor
Carlos C Member Since: May 27, 2017
2 of 5
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

You won't get a Rising Talent badge for three reasons:

1. You are going to get a Job Success Score soon

2. One client marked you down significantly for deadline adherence, there may be less than perfect private feedback associated wth that contract

3. You have a contract with no feedback, which doesn't matter when you have lots of successful contracts to balance it out, but when you have only 5 completed job, an one of those has no feedback, that's a whopping 20% and does affect you (it will also affect your JSS when you get it, possibly tomorrow.)

View solution in original post

tashban
Tashi B Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
4 of 5
Thanks for the responses.
hassy786
Hassan A Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
5 of 5

Hi, I am an old upwork freelancer but i never used it. Now i came back to do full time free lancing. I need to get a rising talent badge and also verified identity badge. I am ready to complete any kind of test. I wanted to create a new account so i could get all the benefits but its against upwork TOC so i will not do that. I am having difficulties getting jobs here because no one trust me now. Also because it is an old profile and i dont have any success score. I need upwork team to help me in this case. I want to be a full time freelancer on upwork with this same account.

Thank You

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS