🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » scammer client in upwork
Page options
studiocreations
Community Member

scammer client in upwork

Hi 

I am a freelancer , new in upwork worked with scammer client his name Sa*** gu*** , he make contract but want to work away from this website , he want to work with skype , sending him the project in this plateform but wont reply here , 

He is scammer , want to make a team from here and work with them in an other plateform 

please some help to close the contract thank you 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Yassine,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've forwarded your report to the relevant team so they can review it and take action accordingly. Feel free to visit this help article for more information on how to use the flag option to report any suspicious activity on Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
colettelewis
Community Member

Yassine, 

Report the client. I have flagged your post so that a moderator can help you.  

thank you miss Nichola 

LuiggiR

Hi Yassine,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've forwarded your report to the relevant team so they can review it and take action accordingly. Feel free to visit this help article for more information on how to use the flag option to report any suspicious activity on Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you Mr Luiggi R 

Yes I canceled the contract with him and I have written a detailed report of what he did 

thank you and have a good day 🙂 

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Thank you for reporting it here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members