🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » screenshot showing affiliation to your busine...
Page options
youtube_promo
Community Member

screenshot showing affiliation to your business web page payoneer

I was ordering new card on payoneer and they asked few docs for verification the rest of docs acceppted and now they are asking for screenshot showing affiliation to your business web page and a URL verification. Don't know what to do If any had experince in this please reply your responces are much appreciated.

payoneer 1.png

5 REPLIES 5
jokerue
Community Member

Any updates about this?

alprince_a2002
Community Member

hi everyone

for me, it has been solved by uploading a screenshot of my website that i use (as i am an affiliate marketer using my own site)

i sent payoneer a screen shot of my affiliate website Contains: my full name, address, phone number, email address, same as in my payoneer account.

and it was approved. 

Hey bro i have also wesite but how to do put all detail in screenshots 

alprince_a2002
Community Member

For Payoneer Account profile verification and affiliate website verification, I want to add some thing that can help a lot of you :

for the payoneer verification it may required a screenshot of your website, profile, store, id , etc.

it depend on what is your business and are you working on freelance platform? or in online store, or in your own site or on social media profile?.

here is a full description of all the above situation and how to deal with each situation, the infromaion from the payoneer blog here: 

https://blog.payoneer.com/home-page/how-to-submit-your-required-documents-to-use-payoneers-global/ 

and please note, if you didn't understand exaclty what they want , you have to conact support or send email that contain a description of what is your work and what the name of platform or website you work at, etc. and then ask them to specify what they want exaclty.

rakibulrg007
Community Member

I can help you for Screenshot Showing Affiliation To Your Business Web Page For Verification.

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/development-it-screenshot-showing-affiliation-to-your-busine...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members