sadia_34

seriously?

I Just received an invitation for this job -

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I've reported this job but now I'm thinking if this is allowed on upwork?

6 REPLIES 6
3c341e03

Doesn't seem like it should be allowed. Its not craigslist 

katamaran

Sounds extremely fishy. I suspect that he just tries to scam women for pictures.

cupidmedia

Sounds like a scam to me.

cylver1z

Hello Sadia,

I'm sorry that you experienced this using our platform. Kindly click this link to avoid questionable jobs. If you ever encounter job posts like this again, please flag/report it so we could take action to the job post. Thank you.

Untitled

How come the ad is still active? He is interviewing 2 freelancers for now.

Lately I noticed quite a few ads asking for free work. One clearly said that it is unpaid 3 month internship. I flagged it and got the mail that it was reviewed but the ad was still there to my big surprise. Only after more frelancers flagged it job vent private. That particular client had a couple of free internship ads...

there is an ad right now with the word "volenteers " (that's how client spelled it) in title...

@ Sadia

Sorry if I went offtopic.

aocumen

I would just like to share that actions have been taken against the job post and client's account for a job post violation. If you are still able to access the job post, this is because you have a direct link to the post. Once you clear your cache and cookies, you will see the notification that the post has already been cancelled/taken down. 

Thank you for reporting this here and for flagging the post!

~ Avery
Upwork