🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » some difficulties with my credit card
Page options
gtoscano
Community Member

some difficulties with my credit card

Hello, I recived this message from a client

Morning ..., just to let you know that I am experiencing some difficulties with my credit cards. The bank is declining them for security reasons on this site. I am trying to get this resolved today and the payment will go through. rest assured, nothing sinister!

I have to be worry?

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi G T,

Thank you for your message. The client may face some technical difficulties with their billing method. Please be sure not to initiate any work or submit the deliverable until the client resolves the issue with their billing method.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your message, Do you mean I have to ask (and trust .. ) at the client? 

In the job page I can see in the Job post

about the Client  "Payment method verified" that as I am the  Freelancer is good enought ?

Right now, I complete the job (was a hour job), now the client asking the deliverables, what I can do?

gtoscano
Community Member

Hello, 2 day ago I recived this message from my client

Morning ..., just to let you know that I am experiencing some difficulties with my credit cards. The bank is declining them for security reasons on this site. I am trying to get this resolved today and the payment will go through. rest assured, nothing sinister!

I have to be worry?
about the Client
In the job page I can see in the Job post "Payment method verified"
so as Freelancer is good enought ?

Right now, I complete the job (was a hour job), now the client asking the deliverables, what I can do?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members