🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » still don't get any interview invitations I h...
Page options
muhammadali00786
Community Member

still don't get any interview invitations I have 92 JSS with good reviews

Hey,

I need your help. I have 92% JSS with Good reviews but I didn't receive any single interview invitations as others got. is there any issue or something wrong at my end?

Thanks for your All replies in Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I understand that you are concerned about not receiving invites from clients. We can't always guarantee that every proposal will turn into a job, but hopefully, this doesn't discourage you from doing your best and continuously submitting to those you are interested in applying. I checked your profile and see that you are doing great so far. Here are a few links that I'd like to suggest you check out for tips:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I understand that you are concerned about not receiving invites from clients. We can't always guarantee that every proposal will turn into a job, but hopefully, this doesn't discourage you from doing your best and continuously submitting to those you are interested in applying. I checked your profile and see that you are doing great so far. Here are a few links that I'd like to suggest you check out for tips:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for the reply.

I want to know about receiving interview invitations from clients not submitting proposals or cover letters. Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for not clarifying the information in my initial post. As for your concern, clients send invites to freelancers depending on what they are looking for. I've shared those tips to help you improve your profile and help you stand out from the competition. I also included the article on how to write proposals as it also contains helpful information as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

can you check and let me know my profile image is it ok?

I also want to know if my profile image is not ok will UpWork send me a mail for this?

muhammadali00786
Community Member

Thanks for the kind information

data_divas
Community Member

Post a real profile photo.  I'm not sure what you have now is even allowed.  

You're talking about my profile image or my interview invitations?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English