🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: submitted proposals -no longer archived?
Page options
gm_thomson
Community Member

submitted proposals -no longer archived?

When does Upwork archive submitted proposals?

I am seeing a number of submitted proposals that I made that are still sitting in my "submitted proposal" list that are 2- 5 months old but they havent been archived. Some hired months ago, others havent hired but have been sitting inactive (client last viewed 4 months ago for example).  

But either way they are pretty aged now - shouldnt they be archived ?  

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Gwendolyn,

Proposals are archived if it was declined, the job is closed or expired, or you have withdrawn the proposal. If you go to your archived proposal list, the reason can be found on the right side. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Ok, thanks so what does expired mean? I am guessing all these proposals people arent bothering to decline or close the jobs despite hiring (or not hiring).

Hi Gwendolyn,

A job post will expire if there's no activity for 30 days from when it was posted. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thats what i thought however it does not appear to be the case with postings sitting with no activity for over 4 months? Perhaps its a problem with my account?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gwendolyn, 

Activity includes hires, messages, new applications, and editing of the job post. I hope this clarifies it for you.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths